Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello There: New Rimmel Mascara and Serum

Yesterday, I took a trip to Walmart with my mom, and hit the beauty isle. Then boom on a display I found new Rimmel products!

I know, say whhhattt???
These pictures were from the display, and you can't find them on Rimmel's website either. Anyways, there is a new volume mascara and a lash/brow serum that help to grow your lashes:)

Apparently, the volume mascara, called Volume Accelerator, has almost the same claims as its lengthening counterpart, the Lash Accelerator. Both have a lash growth complex that makes them grow, and the sleek lime green packaging. The mascara brush looks like the new Great Lash LOL mascara by Maybelline.I love how it is so shapely:)
The claims of your lashes after 30 days of using it looks far fetched though.





Then there is the Lash Accelerator Serum. It is also made with a grow-lash complex and is made to use on your lovely eyebrows and eyelashes. I am not sure how it makes your lashes and brows grow, but it says that it "supports" the "natural growth" of them. Ok, I'll take that. As long as it doesn't sting like the Wet n' Wild MegaLash Serum.






But look at the applicator a brush for brows and a cork screw applicator for lashes. Two in one.Its very innovative.

That's all for now, hope my readers have a fantastic day!

~Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if it actually works... I cut off my eyebrows so I might need that later on in life XD

    ReplyDelete