Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project 10 Pan && Update

My mom recently yelled at me for having too much beauty products around the house, so now I feel like I should start that 10 Pan Project everyone is doing.

The Hit List:


Avon Clearskin Immediate Response Spot Treatment
Avon Clearskin Purifying Gel Cleanser (nearly gone, but is taking FOREVER to finish off)
Bath&Body Works: Art Stuff hand and foot cream
Claudia Stevens Eye Area Toner Cream
E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer &Highlighter (the highlighter broke though so just the concealer:])
Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser
Lacura Revitilizing Eye Gel
L'oreal  Bare Naturale mascara
L'oreal Ideal Balance Pore Clarifying Toner
Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm
Tresemme Dry Shampoo
Wet n Wild H20 Proof Eye Liner in a brown color

That's actually 12 items, but some of them are hardly used and some have really little left. Each time I finish a product, I'll say what I thought about it (good, bad, repurchase, etc...)

Well I'm officially starting this on April 26th, 2011, but this will be posted a little later.

~~~~
UPDATE:
I have lost Neutrogena lipbalm, so I'm replacing it with my carmex one instead. Also, I did buy a Wet N Wild palette and a Sally Hansen Nail Growth Treatment, but I planned to get that palette awhile ago (Last time I saw it, a shadow cracked && it was 40% off!) and my nails are starting to chip since I'm finally getting off biting my nails. So fair enough, right?

Have a great week guys:)

~Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment